Group Fitness Classes
You'll never be bored at Island Fitness! We offer over 50 Group Fitness Classes each week, and more are added all the time. Keep your routine fresh and try something new. Our classes are aimed at all ages and ability levels.
- Please be aware that online registration opens 7 days in advance at midnight, regardless of the scheduled start time of the class. Online advance registration is intended for yourself and family members only. Please respect your fellow participants and refrain from booking class spots on behalf of other participants. Class registration violations and excessive no-shows will result in a loss of online class booking privileges.
- For your benefit as well as that of other participants, we ask that you arrive on time and stay for each class in its entirety. Instructor substitutions may be made or classes canceled because of unforeseen circumstances. Classes are expected to maintain certain participant minimums in order to remain on the schedule.
Our online class sign-up system was updated in October in order to allow users to sign up for classes directly from this CLASS SCHEDULE page. If you already have a username and password on our system, please use it in the SIGN UP pop-up window. There is no need to create a new account.
Small Group Training
Island Fitness Small Group Training (SGT) is the ideal way to balance cost and the expertise of Island Fitness trainers. Island Fitness SGT focuses include TRX, kettlebells, total body conditioning, core and balance, strength training, interval training, movement, agility, cardio, Pilates, yoga, and flexibility, to name a few.
Whether you are participating for weight loss, general fitness, or sport specificity, each trainer will keep you and your small group motivated to help you get results faster. If you don’t see a group that meets your needs, ask us, and we’ll do our best to form a group for you.
Enrollment: SGT classes require an enrollment fee, and need a minimum of 3-5 participants per class in order to run. Please inquire at the front desk or e-mail to find out which program would work best for your goals and schedule. Group sizes are limited to 4 to 8 participants per session, so early registration is recommended.
How can this program help me?
- Progressive and tailored program
- Commitment and accountability
- Opportunity to work with different trainers depending upon the group chosen
- A diverse group of training professionals with 30+ years of knowledge and expertise
- A fraction of the cost of one-on-one personal training