Diane has been working in the fitness industry since legwarmers were in style….the first time. She’s evolved as the industry has evolved, staying current on the latest in Pilates, strength and cardiovascular training, injury prevention and rehab, and more. Personal training is a natural fit for Diane. She loves teaching and finds it rewarding to help clients achieve their goals. Her training philosophy involves listening to the client’s needs and mapping out a step by step plan to turn those needs into reality. She enjoys watching her clients discover more about how their bodies move and then working with them to improve function in their Activities of Daily Living or reclaim sports and activities they thought they had to retire. She utilizes the Ortho Kinetics Assessment and detailed program design to help clients move more efficiently in their favorite recreational activity or improve body mechanics thrown off by an old injury.
When not in the club, you can find her hiking the PCT or SCUBA diving in the Puget Sound. Utilizing her experience in long distance hiking, Diane has also designed and launched a program to train others to Thru Hike their Bucket List Trail.
- Ortho-Kinetics® Specialist Trainer
- Ortho-Mechan-X Trainer/Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), NASM, ACE
- Certified Pilates Instructor, Balanced Body University, Stott
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor, AFAA with specialties in Group Power, Silver Sneakers, Reebok Spinning
- Certified SCUBA Instructor, SDI, SSI, PADI
- Certified Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor, swim instructor